I am a prize postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Astronomy at the University of Florida. In 2014 I defended my PhD dissertation (“The Dynamics and Cold Gas Content of Luminous Infrared Galaxy Mergers in the Local Universe”) in the Department of Astronomy at the University of Virginia. I have previously been a:
- FONDECYT Postdoctoral Fellow (2014–2017), Departamento de Astronomía, Universidad de Concepción and the Instituto de Astrofísica, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Graduate student (research and teaching assistant; 2007–2014), Department of Astronomy, University of Virginia
- Visiting Graduate Student Fellow (2013), Infrared Processing and Analysis Center, California Institute of Technology
- Office: 320 Bryant Space Science Center (Map)
- Office hours1: MW 11:00–12:00
- Phone: (352) 294–1844
PGP encrypted email is welcome and encouraged (but not required). My public key can be obtained here or through keybase. If you would like to communicate using another method (e.g., avian carriers), email me and we can set something up.
As long as I am not traveling, I will do my best to be in my office at these times. If you are local to Gainesville, I recommend you come by my office during these times.↩︎